We are a Pet Friendly Resort and allow dogs but no cats.
We understand that your pet is important to you and we would be delighted to have you and your pet as our guests. However, please note the rules and regulations below, as we want everyone’s stay to be enjoyable.
- Pet owners agree to not leave their pet unattended at any time during their stay at Riverview Lodge.
- Pets must always be on a leash or in a cage while they are in any public or common place on the resort grounds.
- Pet owners must pick up after their pets and dispose of waste properly.
- No pets allowed on the beds and furniture at any time.
- Do not use our blankets as a bed for your pet but rather your kennel.
- Pet owner will be responsible for the repair of replacement of any items stained or damaged by their pets.
- Any disturbances, such as barking, should be prevented to ensure that other guests are not disturbed or inconvenienced.
- Pet owners who bring a pet and fail to inform Riverview Lodge of its presence will be charged a fee of $50.00.
- Failure to comply with any of the above conditions will mean an extra charge to your credit card and possible eviction.