RESERVATION TERMS & CONDITIONS
- A deposit of 50% of the rental cost is required at the time of reservation.
- Rates may be subject to change without notice. Rates are in Canadian funds, subject to PST and GST.
- Accepted credit cards are Visa & Master Card. Please be sure vacation dates are firm before confirming.
- Reservations are non-transferrable to a third party.
- Our resort facilities are for the use of registered guests only.
- A reservation may be transferred, and the deposit applied to alternate dates in that same season before 60 days. All transfers are subject to a $50.00 service charge.
- Reservations are only accepted on a two-night minimum basis.
- Your verbal authorization to use your credit card number for deposit purposes indicates compliance with our booking terms and conditions or damages that may occur during your stay at Riverview Lodge.
- Damages and/or undue mess will be charged to credit card on file.
- No smoking allowed in cabins! You will be charged $200.00.
- Deposits are accepted by Visa, MasterCard or E-transfer.
- If a deposit is done by E-transfer we require a credit card on file and the full reservation amount is due at time of booking.
- Check-in is after 4pm. Please inform us if you will be arriving late.
- Check-out is before 11 am.
- By booking and paying the Deposit for your booking, you confirm you and all members of this booking have read and accept these Booking Terms, Cancellation and Conditions policies. They are also posted on our website.
Riverview Lodge strongly recommends that you consider purchasing trip insurance which covers you for cancellation, delay or injury. You should also ensure that you have adequate medical and evacuation insurance to cover you in the event of injury. Check with your credit card company for this insurance. Some credit companies will cover cancellations but check to make sure.
- We require a written notice for any cancellation.
- If you cancel your booking at least 60 in advance of the arrival date, Riverview Lodge will refund your deposit minus a $50.00 service charge.
- If you cancel your booking fewer then 60 days in advance of your arrival date, you will forfeit your deposit.
- If you cancel your booking 7 days or less before your arrival date, you will be required to pay the full balance of your reservation.
- Deposits for peak vacation periods (Spring Break, June, July, August & Christmas Break, Long Weekends) are non-refundable.
- No refunds will be given for days lost through early departure or late arrival.
- Last minute cancellations result in vacancies for us.
- Our policy is firm.
- If a booking is cancelled by Riverview Lodge for any reason including, but not limited to, acts of God, forest fires, war or civil disturbance, Riverview Lodge will refund you the deposit.
- If Manitoba Government closes us down due to COVID -19, you will forfeit your deposit but are not required to pay the full balance of your booking.
Riverview Lodge cannot accept responsibility for adverse weather conditions. Our check-in time is after 4 pm. If storm conditions are pending it will be necessary for you to leave home early enough to ensure arrival, here at Riverview lodge. If the Highways Department closes highway 44 East of Winnipeg prior to 4pm we would offer the amount of your deposit to be used within the same winter off-season.
• No visitor policy applies to all weekends.
• Visitors need prior permission from the office before arrival.
• To ensure your privacy, please let us know if you will be having visitors.
• Visitors may not arrive earlier than 12pm and must depart no later than 8pm.
• Visitors must check-in with the office and indicate who they are visiting.
• Visitor cars must be parked on the parking lot by the main lodge office.
GROUP BOOKING POLICY
• For rentals of 3 cabins or more:
• We would require a 50% deposit of total booking; at the time we take the reservation.
• 30 days prior to arrival date we would require the balance owing on all units and is not refundable.
Riverview Lodge is committed to utilizing social media to enhance its profile and reputation, to listen and respond to guest opinions and feedback, and to drive revenue, loyalty and advocacy. Riverview authorizes the use of its name in association with any photos taken by you or members of your party in connection with Riverview Lodge, so long as such use will not reflect unfavorably on the reputation of the company.
During your booking, you may be photographed and recorded on video and the photographs and recordings may be publicly broadcasted and reproduced online. You consent to these photographs and recordings and you agree to waive any rights you may have in the photographs and recordings in favor of Riverview Lodge. You also acknowledge that Riverview Lodge may use your name, photograph, recordings and likeness in connection with the advertisement and promotion of Riverview and on all related promotional materials.
You are also encouraged to provide Riverview Lodge with your own photographs and recordings that you take during your booking. The previous paragraph shall apply to all such photographs and recordings so provided to Riverview Lodge.
Your booking and all disputes and controversies relating to or arising out of your booking, the Booking Terms and Conditions are governed by and will be interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Manitoba and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein. By making a booking, you irrevocable attorn and submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Manitoba courts situated in the city of Winnipeg ( and appellate courts therefrom) and waive objection to the venue of any proceeding in such court or that such court provides an inappropriate forum.