RESERVATION TERMS & CONDITIONS
- A deposit of 50% of the rental cost is required at the time of reservation.
- Rates may be subject to change without notice. Rates are in Canadian funds, subject to provincial sales tax and GST.
- Accepted credit cards are Visa & Master Card. Please be sure vacation dates are firm before confirming a reservation as deposits can only be refunded if cancellation is received 60 days prior to confirmed arrival date. Rental Cancellations received 7 days or less prior to arrival date or no show are responsible for the full balance of the reservation/rental agreement. (Off-season 48 hours)
- Deposits for peak vacation periods (Spring Break, June, July, August & Christmas Break, Long Weekends) are non-refundable unless we are able to re-book your cancellation.
- Our resort facilities are for the use of registered guests only.
- A reservation may be transferred and the deposit applied to alternate dates in that same year with 60 days’ notice (subject to availability)
- All refunds and transfers are subject to a $40.00 service charge.
- No refunds will be given for days lost through early departure or late arrival. Last minute cancellations result in vacancies for us; therefore our policy is firm.
- Reservations are only accepted on a two-night minimum basis.
- Your verbal authorization to use your credit card number for deposit purposes indicates compliance with our booking terms and conditions or damages that may occur during your stay at Riverview Lodge.
- Damages, smoking in cabins and/or undue mess will be charged to credit card on file.
- Deposits are accepted by Visa, MasterCard or E-transfer.
- If a deposit is done by E-transfer we require:
A credit card on file or the full reservation amount is due at time of booking.
Riverview Lodge cannot accept responsibility for adverse weather conditions.
Our check-in time is at 4:00 p.m. If storm conditions are pending it will be necessary for you to leave home early enough to ensure arriving as close to 4:00 p.m. as possible. If the Highways Department closes highway 44 East of Winnipeg prior to 4:00 p.m. we would offer a credit in the amount of your deposit to be used within the same winter off-season.
- No visitor policy applies to all weekends.
- Visitors need prior permission from the office before arrival.To ensure your privacy, please let us know if you will be having visitors.
- Visitors may not arrive earlier than 10:00 am and must depart no later than 8:00 pm.
- Visitors must check-in with the office and indicate who they are visiting.
- Visitor cars must be parked on the parking lot by the main lodge office.
GROUP BOOKING POLICY
For rentals of 3 cabins or more:
- We would require a 50% deposit of total booking, at the time we take the reservation.
- 30 days prior to arrival date we would require the balance owing on all units.
GROUP CANCELLATION POLICY
- 45 days or more prior to check-in, deposit refunded, less $40.00 service charge per unit
- 45 days – 30 days prior to check-in, deposit is forfeit
- 30 days or less prior to check-in, no refund available